REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 56 & Over
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

1.0

on 4/12/2008 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was so disappointed in this mascara. I usually love Revlon mascara, and have been using different formulas over the years. I guess I was dazzled by the beautiful expensive looking tube. Well that's where it ends. It's clumpy and a general mess. This must be my year for discovering craptacular mascaras. First the L'Oreal one that was a total let down, now this one. I have tried to wipe the brush first, but this doesn't help that much. I will not be repurchasing this, the price isn't bad, but if you consider the waste of throwing out a nearly new tube, it's pretty much a waste of money, should have gotten a refund!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mascara just stinks. Does not go on smoothly and though I bought the waterproof formula, it pulled all the curl out of my lashes in no time flat. Also, as other reviewers have said, the brush is the pits ... very short bristles that the mascara get glopped up on. Don't waste your money like I did!