REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.1

on 9/26/2010 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am VERY disappointed with the reviews on this mascara! I LOVE it. I was at Ulta, and I had to get a new mascara. Revlon had this sale, so I picked up this mascara on the whim. I got home, tried it, and LOVED it. I use the flat side first to lengthen my lashes, then the other side to define my lashes. I love this product and would repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It appears everyone either loves or hates this mascara. I'm in the "love" category. I didn't find that it clumped, and yet it was thick enough to make a difference in my eyelashes. I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/12/2008 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I was so disappointed in this mascara. I usually love Revlon mascara, and have been using different formulas over the years. I guess I was dazzled by the beautiful expensive looking tube. Well that's where it ends. It's clumpy and a general mess. This must be my year for discovering craptacular mascaras. First the L'Oreal one that was a total let down, now this one. I have tried to wipe the brush first, but this doesn't help that much. I will not be repurchasing this, the price isn't bad, but if you consider the waste of throwing out a nearly new tube, it's pretty much a waste of money, should have gotten a refund!

on 1/29/2008 1:00:00 PM

What a mess! I am throwing it away.

on 10/1/2007 9:13:00 AM

horrible brush, mascara was marginal

on 8/3/2007 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this mascara in waterproof Black Brown, using a $2 off coupon. After buying, but before using, I read the MUA reviews. Since there were several who like it, I probably would have bought it even after seeing the reviews. Since using, I'm definitely one of the disappointed users. The brush is not as big as shown on the package, and there is nothing great about the strange shape. I don't mind wiping the brush before use, because I wipe the tip of all mascara brushes before application. The mascara does not apply with ease, and it flakes a lot. I doubt that it is truly waterproof. I think I will give it one more try, but bet it will go the way of too many of my mascara purchases---Trash can!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This mascara just stinks. Does not go on smoothly and though I bought the waterproof formula, it pulled all the curl out of my lashes in no time flat. Also, as other reviewers have said, the brush is the pits ... very short bristles that the mascara get glopped up on. Don't waste your money like I did!