REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 44-55
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.5

This *was* my HG mascara. Length, volume, depth of color. A bit dry but with patience could be built up to epic proportions. Revlon...please bring it back!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Why oh why, can't Revlon make a good mascara? I tried this one because Paula Begoun gave it high marks on her Beautypedia site. Well don't waste your money on this. It flakes and the brush is awful. This is one of those dry mascara's with the funky multi-length bristle brush that clumps up even if you wipe it off first. This mascara is worse than some of the cheaper stuff I have tried. No winner here.

on 3/8/2009 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was like the first item I swapped for on here
I absolutely HATED this mascara the applicator was awful and but if you could get it to work it made your lashes feel like a ton and flaked like crazy--ugh was the worst I ever used!

25% Fuller?† No way.† Curvier?† Again no! Had I not had a 1/2 off coupon I would be more upset for the waste of money. First the brush.† I don't get it?† I could barely see it.† The smallest brush I have ever seen.† It did get to my lower lashes and those tiny corner ones so there's a plus.† Overall I would pass on this even if hey gave it away FREE! I'll keep searching for my hg mascara or go back to my old standard--Lancome.

on 4/17/2008 9:39:00 PM

I've only been through one tube, & I concede that Revlon isn't always that consistent from one tube to the next, but I really, REALLY liked this mascara. My application method may be a little unusual, & that helps make even some of the more difficult mascaras work, but it makes my lashes thick and black.
Many years ago Revlon bought Borghese (and has long since sold it) while I was using Borghese mascara exclusively. At the time, one of Borgheseís top-selling mascaras had an applicator brush almost identical to this one and once I got used to it I missed it when it was no longer available. Itís back with this product & Iím glad to use it again. Combine the brush with the quick-drying formula & how thick & black it is, this mascara is working for me.

on 2/20/2008 7:33:00 PM

I have short straight lashes and bought this mascara based on Paula's choice (cosmeticscop) recommendation. I didn't have a problem following the package instructions on application (though I don't think I should have to read instructions for mascara). It volumized and lengthened quite nicely but is extremely difficult to remove. I have always worn waterproof mascara and this is the first one that takes several efforts/makeup remover brands and then baby oil to remove. I will not purchase again based on removal problems even though Paula says easy to remove. It is not.