REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 25-29
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.5

I bought this mascara on sale without reading reviews and hoped for the best. Not the best idea. The brush was horrible; it was small and ineffective. Onto the formula. Wow, this was just bad. It was very clumpy,oily and thick so I had to use my eyelash separator to get the excess mascara off. Trying to remove it was a nightmare! It wouldn't come off like my other waterproofs do. Terrible!

on 9/22/2009 10:11:00 PM

i have this in black brown is a very natural looking colour, i dont mind but find have to take all the excess of the brush to make sure it dosen't clump my lashes so i feel like i waste heaps of it. dose make it look like i have thicker and more lashes. but as its not easy to apply will not repurchase.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Stay FAR FAR away from this crappy mascara!! Hands down the worst cosmetic purchase I have ever made! I thought it was April Fools Day after I tried it, haha... Don't let the fancy packaging suck you in like it did for me. Stick with NYX's Doll Eye Long Lash Mascara... thats the absolute best d/s mascara 've tried... you wont be disappointed!

on 3/26/2009 4:58:00 PM

I love the way this mascara works.. its really 3d extreme it gives you volume & it doesn't clump like other mascaras do. i was very satisfied with this product..

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I agree with th reviewer below who wondered if theirs was dried up. Worked well for about 1 week, after that made me look worse than if I hadn't put anything on at all. I usually get 2 mo. max out of my mascaras, this didn't even make it that far.

on 12/26/2008 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a very dark and intense mascara so I bought this at CVS. It is very dark but way too clumpy. The brush is absolutely terrible. It is too small to give you thick full lashes. There is too much product build up on the brush. I love make-up but I don't have a lot of time, so I think a product should work great without a whole lot of effort- you shouldn't have to wipe the brush a million times and get it to work just right. A good mascara should go on like butta- and 3D Extreme does not.

I purchased this product at the drugstore as a bogo sale without reading the reviews and oh boy do I wish I did read them. I read the directions on how to use the brush and this mascara gave me no length, add volume but clumps and falls on your face after a while. It also irritated my eyes on the first use at the end of the day. It's surely not a go again get item for me adorable packaging though but that does nothing for my lashes...

on 10/26/2008 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this free with a revlon eyeshadow quad. I love the packaging, but the product itself isn't that great. When I first opened it I was surprised at the size of the brush, even smaller than the great lash one! I didnt think it would do much to my lashes and having only used it once maybe I am applying it wrong, but I didn't see much greatness or volume in my lashes.

on 8/14/2008 10:04:00 PM

I should start by saying that I bought this because of the high review on beautypedia.com - what a mistake! that is my first and last purchase based on that site's review!

I thought it was a joke when I opened the mascara. the wand is SO TINY and the mascara is all clumped all over it. like others have experienced, my mascara looks like it is really old and was sitting at the bottom of a bin for 5 years before it got to me.

i tried putting it on and the crap just clumped all over and looked horrible. i tried cleaning off the brush on the tube (something that I HATE to have to do with mascara) and it was less clumpy, but the tiny brush (which honestly looks nothing like the brush on the package) didn't do anything for my lashes. this product was a huge waste of $8.99

on 6/1/2008 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Awful! Simply...awful. Brush is way smaller than advertised as some have already mentioned. Plus it does nothing for my medium length not particularly voluminous lashes. Doesn't hold a curl. Pricey and boring packaging. Save your $$!