REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 19-24
REVLON 3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]
3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]3D Extreme Mascara - Blackest Black [DISCONTINUED]

2.7

on 10/1/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

When I bought this mascara and tried it out for the first few times, I wasn't a fan, only because I was applying one coat and it didn't seem to do much for me. I found it in my makeup bag again and decided to give it another try. This time I applied a couple coats and it defined and lengthened very well.

It does a good job of holding a curl (I heat my eye lash curler prior to curling) and totally opens up my eyes. I go to school and work two jobs and throughout my 12+ hour days where I need my makeup to last without reapplying, this does an excellent job of lasting all day and even in between naps. It doesn't flake on me at all either. I would definitely re purchase and will need to pick up back ups.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Turned my eyelashes into several clumps that looked like stiff spider legs. It divided my lashes into 4 thick groups and I had to wash it off and apply another mascara. The formula is also very dry and goopy. Will not repurchase.

Jessica Alba had me sold when the commercial came out! I was severely disappointed, however, when I pulled out a bone-dry, clumpy brush!

Unless they have reformulated, I will never repurchase.

I like this mascara, i don't understand why people says bad things about it. To me with this product my lashes looks more longer than the others mascaras i've ever tried. If people put to much product, yeah it will have lumps but if you put only one coat it makes a very natural look but with very long lashes!!! :) I'm gonna buy it again for sure.

on 4/14/2012 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm reviewing the older version. This brush is a joke IMO. This should be marketed as a bottom lash mascara because it does work for that. It's very black and I found it only worked (sometimes) with revlon fabulash. Wouldn't buy again or recommend.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm reviewing on the older, silver version of this that was discontinued. I found it for around $3 at Big Lots, so didn't expect much from it, but WOW! It holds an amazing curl, gives great volume, and can be layered for a more dramatic look without clumping. I'm going to stock up on this, since I'm sure the new formula will somehow be different. </3

on 1/25/2012 9:58:00 PM

This is the first mascara I threw away without using it at all. The brush/wand itself is poorly made, the bristles are weird, and the tube was a bit dry. Don't waste your money!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this mascara! I've used plenty of different mascaras, and they all have their pros and cons. However, I have nothing to complain about on this - great volume, good length (can't expect a lot of length as its a volumising mascara - but its surprisingly good) and good staying power. And you can often get it on a good special. Love it, would rebuy again and again.

on 6/9/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a gel-like formula so you have to be careful cos it can get clumpy but I've got to say this is so far my HG mascara! It's volumizing like nothing else I've ever tried. Considering I have very oily skin and I have trouble finding e/l's that stay on, this doesn't smudge on me! I remove it after around 12 hours, at the end of my day, and it holds the curl of my lashes.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Well, I wouldn't say this was the worst mascara ever, but I couldn't really use it. I bought it at CVS when they were having the 75% off sale. When I opened the package to use it, the wand was so small that on one side you couldn't even see the bristles because there was just so much product on it. The opening to the mascara tube was to big, it couldn't take the excess off. I am not sure if this was a defect, but I wasn't able to use it. I am not sure if this product is still available anymore, but I won't repurchase it.