2.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

This *was* my HG mascara. Length, volume, depth of color. A bit dry but with patience could be built up to epic proportions. Revlon...please bring it back!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

6 years ago

One of my two favorites! I alternate between this one and "They're Real". This mascara takes a little time but the results are wonderful! You won't notice to much difference after one coat, which is great for a natural look. But it is buildable. You can make your lashes as dramatic as you want with each coat. I also love that it doesn't clump! It seperates and lengthens lashes beautifully! I've tried them all and it works better than the high priced mascaras.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I bought this a week ago and I have to say I didn't expect to like this mascara as much as I do. I love the brush! The bristles on the end help with reaching the corner lashes without stabbing yourself in the eye or smearing it everywhere. I do love the way it makes my lashes look ( I uploaded a couple photos wearing this mascara). The only con I see so far is that it does smudge after a couple hours but that could just be because I'm oily.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

from

7 years ago

This mascara has (unfortunately) been discontinued. Since then I've kept buying it at online stockists in the last 2 years because it really is that good! Does the product have some problems? Sure it does. I believe this mascara may work for only some-- you've gotta love thick, as in wearing falsies look & you already have a decent amount of eyelashes to begin with. It has a really dry consistency and my biggest pet peeve with this product is the mascara dries out in only a few weeks of use. It's also not that great for the lengthening effect. What it does great is that it looks as though you're wearing false eyelashes, I can't say that for any mascara I've tried and I've tried so many -- a few coats of this mascara and a final coat with any lengthening mascara, you're good to go.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

When I bought this mascara and tried it out for the first few times, I wasn't a fan, only because I was applying one coat and it didn't seem to do much for me. I found it in my makeup bag again and decided to give it another try. This time I applied a couple coats and it defined and lengthened very well. It does a good job of holding a curl (I heat my eye lash curler prior to curling) and totally opens up my eyes. I go to school and work two jobs and throughout my 12+ hour days where I need my makeup to last without reapplying, this does an excellent job of lasting all day and even in between naps. It doesn't flake on me at all either. I would definitely re purchase and will need to pick up back ups.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

7 years ago

Turned my eyelashes into several clumps that looked like stiff spider legs. It divided my lashes into 4 thick groups and I had to wash it off and apply another mascara. The formula is also very dry and goopy. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I can not say anything bad about this mascara. I purchased it in poundland and have used it everyday ever since. My lashes look thick and long. If you use it with a lash primer the effects are even more astounding. I cant believe I found something so perfect so cheap. Im going back to poundland at weekend to pick up some more.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

8 years ago

To start off I have tried applying this product many different ways. I do want to say that the formula is to dry and stiff for my liking. The packaging is really cute though. The only way I have been able to get this mascara to look natural on my lashes is by curling them. For whatever reason when I do not curl my lashes they get all clumped together and look funky. It works okay on the bottom lashes, but not that great. I would not buy this on sale, discount, or full price. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Jessica Alba had me sold when the commercial came out! I was severely disappointed, however, when I pulled out a bone-dry, clumpy brush! Unless they have reformulated, I will never repurchase.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I was out shopping today and saw a lady selling discount makeup, so I had a look around at the mascaras (I needed a new one and had not much money on me so I was trying to find something cheap) and she suggested I tried this out, so I decided I may as well try it, and i'm so glad I did. I got home and looked this mascara up on here and saw it had bad reviews so at first I thought I had wasted $10, but then I tried it out and I LOVE IT! I have no idea why it's getting such bad reviews, it's a great mascara! My lashes look like fake eyelashes, they're very black, lengthened and volumised and I wish I had grabbed a few more! So far it hasn't flaked and still looks like I have just put it on. 5/5 from me!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18