3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This shampoo is incredible as a once a week cleanse for oily scalp. It smells a bit medicinal, as other reviews have stated, but nothing so heavy that it lasts. I’m sure there are other shampoos out there that tackle oily scalp that are cheaper but as a once a week shampoo I am happy to pay the extra for this.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

13 years ago

I bought it because it was sold in a pharmacy and the SA said it was a "natural" shampoo. It says concentrated on the bottel, but i think it is averagely concentrated. What I like about it is the herbal smell, helps when you're tired and worn out. And: the funky colour! YAY! Deep, Hulk-green shampoo. It wont strip hair, yet it doesn't sud the way i like it. Overall, it's a decent shampoo, but has quite some SLS in it. Still, I will finish my tube and switch to a different brand, perhaps Korres.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

13 years ago

The wording on the front of this 5.07fl.oz dark green plastic tube says it is "for oily scalp and fine hair". I waited until I was almost completely done with my current tube that I just finished today, to give it a review so I could be fair. I really do like the way my hair feels after using this. It is a mild gentle shampoo that suds up nicely, but the big big negative is the smell of it, a very medicinal odor, almost like tar in a way. And if you go a little crazy in your lathering motions in the shower, you end up with very dark balls of suds on your shower tile walls, which is kind of gross. I won't run out and buy one of these in any hurry but that's not to say I never will buy one again, but not before I try other shampoos from this line first. I got my current tube in a swap. One factor in it's favor is that it stands up on the flat fliptop opening, which is a good way to let the shampoo go to the "bottom" of the tube so you get every penny's worth out of it. I rated it a 4 on packaging quality because the flip open top opens kind of hard. There was another milk shampoo reviewed in this line, but I do not think it the same one as this one.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55