Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

4.7

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

on 6/27/2012 10:15:00 AM

I have this in the "forever" oil rollerball version. It was $25 at Sephora, so a tad bit more expensive, but it really does last...forever. The smell is lovely, a creamy sweet yet tangy rich smell, not overly heavy, or cloying. Well, it can be kind of cloying as the grapefruit note sharpens. I can't wear it every day. This one drives the boys nutso, though, in a late autumn afternoon neck-nibbling let's snuggle under the covers kinda way ;) VERDICT = WORTH IT.

on 5/8/2009 9:22:00 AM

Mmmm... nice, natural scent! I hope the roller ball also comes out for the lavender one!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

OMG!!! I LOVE IT !!!

i get people coming up to me and sneefing me.....too funny! but really....i keep it with my lipgloss in my bag....and touch up my sent any time i want!,,,,,,.....i have the full size too....but this is so convenent!

love it