Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Roller Ball

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I am liking this as my winter perfume right now since it is very oily. Not sure if I will want to use year-round. I love the smell of this, especially after the dry down. Before it fully dries it has a very sweet, prominent rich vanilla scent (another reason why I think this may be too heavy in the summertime). I also think it is too heavy for me to wear to work, so I normally save it for nights and weekends. The scent lasts forever. I don't think I will repurchase because I prefer to buy perfumes that are more versatile/can be worn on more occasions. I can also see myself tiring of this scent eventually.

Popular Fragrances