Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

4.7

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was in Sephora and came across this perfume. Normally, I go for crisper, greener, more citrus-y scents, but I was intrigued by the idea of a vanilla grapefruit scent so I tried some from the sample roller ball. I really liked the sweetness of the first few minutes, but then I forgot about it after I left the store. I was at home and noticed that the perfume was a little different smelling than it had been when I had first tried it on-- it was a little deeper, more intense vanilla scent, and I could smell the sandalwood much more clearly. I really liked it so I went back the next day and bought the rollerball version ($19) and have worn it for about a week. It's a different scent than I typically go for, but I am very pleased with it.
Side note: the grapefruit is really not a major part of the perfume, so if you're buying it based on the title it's not very accurate.That being said, it's still a lovely perfume and I highly recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this fragrance because I love citrus and vanilla, and this scent does not disappoint. It's very fresh and girly but not too sugary sweet. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $20 so it's super affordable, and I like the simplicity a lot more than more big-name designer perfumes.

on 2/23/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this scent, and so does everyone else who catches a wiff of it. it is kind of a sweet, crisp, citrusy and spicy sent all rolled up into one. the vanilla lends the sweetness, the grapefruit a clean citrus smell, and the cedarwood a musky warm smell. i find it wears well. i can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day easily. i have this and the coconut versions. yumm

This was almost a winner. I love that it's more natural -- no thanks to cancer etc. The smell is lovely.. but there's something about it that's off. Too sweet, I don't know, but it wasn't a scent I'd make my signature scent. The thing that got to me most is you can barely smell it after you first spray it on. Even I could only smell it while I was sniffing my wrists.

This perfume is great! I usually have a hard time finding a perfume that I a) like, b) can wear everyday, c) doesn't give me a headache. So far I'm doing pretty well with this one. Usually I find vanilla to be a little sweet for my liking, but this perfume is a great combo of citrus and sweet so it balances out. It does seem to last a pretty long time, too. I love the rollerball, and the small bottle allows me to keep it in my purse for whenever I need a touch-up. I will definitely repurchase, and I will probably buy a large bottle as well.

this product is so unique! I can either smell the grapefruit or the vanilla when i smell it. I have never smelled anything like it. It smells so amazing. I wear this everyday since I got it...the lasting power is also great. A little goes a long long way!

on 11/23/2007 8:08:00 PM

Gorgeous, rich fragrance that is surprsingly decadent in scent. I was expecting a more citrusy smell to this fragrance with perhaps a vanilla undertone for some reason, but this fragrance has definitely succeeded in surpassing my desires for a vanilla-grapefruit combo "done right". Never over-powering, you cannot over-apply (even if you try). The rollerball design is perfect for easy application, and the bottle is pretty and small enough to display on your dresser or night stand, or simply throw in your purse for multiple applications throughout the day. I can't say enough about the richness of the fragrance itself. Tis truly a vanilla scent with a blending of true grapefruit essence ... can't be without now that I've found it ... and I'm not always a vanilla lover I should add. This one won't disappoint ... ♥