Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I first bought this roller ball a couple years ago on impulse at Sephora. I had previously used the Vanilla Grapefruit body butter from the same brand, and loved the scent, so I figured this would be perfect for me. I'm very picky with perfume and rarely find one that I would like to wear, especially on a daily basis, but I love this one. I tend to prefer gourmand scents, as long as they're not sickeningly sweet as they sometimes can be, and this one is lovely in my opinion. To me it smells like a warm vanilla with a hint of grapefruit and maybe a touch of spice, although I'm not the greatest at describing scents. However, my SO always comments how it smells like chocolate whenever I put it on (and he says he really likes it), and I've even had a stranger once tell me that I smelled like chocolate when I was wearing this. Personally I don't sense the chocolate! In any case, I like that this is a more natural perfume option. I also like that it comes in a roller ball format, because it's more affordable and I don't use that much perfume anyway. I'm currently on my second roller ball. Overall, I really like this!

on 1/18/2010 1:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this fragrance! It's so delicious without being very gourmand. It opens with a crisp grapefruit scent that lasts maybe half an hour, and then dries down to a very nice, smooth vanilla. The vanilla has very good staying power on me, although I wish the grapefruit lasted a bit longer! I like to apply this on one wrist in the morning, and then halfway through the day or so apply on the other wrist for a little pick-me-up as the cirtusy top note is so refreshing! It's such a unique fragrance and a definite repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really like this scent. It is one of my new favorites. It's perfect for winter since it's a warmer, smoother scent. At first, when I sniffed the bottle, I thought there was too much grapefruit but when I put it on my skin the vanilla definitely came through. It's not overly citrus-y and not too marshmallow sweet either. I will likely purchase a larger version later.

Very fresh scent. Love the fact that it's natural. Prefer the rollerball applicator to the spray. Lasts a long time and even though I don't always smell it on myself, I have received many compliments on this fragrance especially from men. Initially can seem overwhelming but dries down to a nice warm,citrusy scent which I love.

on 12/23/2008 2:07:00 AM

My favorite! The rollerball is much better than the spray, IMO. Also a better deal. I usually prefer muskier vanillas, but this smells fresh without being foody. Whenever I wear this, my girlfriend comments that I smell good and won't stop sniffing me.