Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this fragrance because I love citrus and vanilla, and this scent does not disappoint. It's very fresh and girly but not too sugary sweet. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $20 so it's super affordable, and I like the simplicity a lot more than more big-name designer perfumes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am crazy about anything and everything vanilla, so when I was in Sephora I quickly ran over to the LaVanila section. I initially wanted to try the Pure Vanilla, because I love true vanilla scents. I was very dissapointed by Pure Vanillla it smelled way too musky and like patcholi, when all I wanted was just vanilla. Maybe it works well on others, but it smelled awful on me.
I went through the rest of the scents which were okay and finally I relectantly put the grapefruit one on. At first I just smelled the grapefruit, but as the scent starts to dry down it smelled like the sweetest vanilla! This smells sweet, fresh, clean, and most importantly to me...like vanilla! You can still smell the grapefruit (it is a lovely pairing by the way) but the vanilla ends up stealing the spotlight =)

on 10/12/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I own the rollerball in both this and the vanilla coconut scent. I love them both (and enjoy layering them together) but this is more my favorite of the two. It seems a bit more complex. I would wear this one more in the cooler months than I would the coconut, but to each their own. I'm just a vanilla fan - and I love it even more paired with fruity (or other) notes:)

on 3/4/2008 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm not an expert fragrance reviewer. Some people on MUA are so good at that. All I can really say is that this scent is really beautiful. I can't imagine anyone not liking it. The little roller-ball bottle is so pretty, too. I got this with a matching body butter from the Home Shopping Network. I'm interested in trying the other LaVanila fragrances now.

Popular Fragrances