Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by hair type : Other
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this fragrance because I love citrus and vanilla, and this scent does not disappoint. It's very fresh and girly but not too sugary sweet. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $20 so it's super affordable, and I like the simplicity a lot more than more big-name designer perfumes.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

OMG!!! I LOVE IT !!!

i get people coming up to me and sneefing me.....too funny! but really....i keep it with my lipgloss in my bag....and touch up my sent any time i want!,,,,,,.....i have the full size too....but this is so convenent!

love it
Kandie

on 10/13/2008 9:00:00 PM

I've never been a big fan of Vanilla OR Grapefruit, but there is something so fresh and wonderful about LaVanila Grapefruit that keeps me coming back for more! What attracted me initially was the fact that this line was all natural, then the fact that they were coming out with rollerballs - which I love. This is a delicious, succulent scent with great sillage and lasting power - and the vanilla - grapefruit combination is a million times more interesting than any of the other LaVanila scents. Oh, and this combines amazingly well with Crazylibellule and the Poppies Vanilla Mocha solid perfume - makes it much more interesting!

on 9/21/2008 5:01:00 PM

I love it when they come out with rollerballs in my favorite scents! So great for travel and it's great to just keep in my bag. Vanilla Grapefruit is one of my favorite scents - the citrus grapefruit is very light and it adds just enough of a touch to make this Vanilla fragrance unique. It's like a fresh and clean vanilla.
I sprayed the EDT perfume spray on my right forearm and did the rollerball on my left and I have to say that my left arm still holds the scent perfectly while I smell nothing on my right arm. So I would pick this over the spray any day. I'm so happy I found this! YUM!

on 3/4/2008 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm not an expert fragrance reviewer. Some people on MUA are so good at that. All I can really say is that this scent is really beautiful. I can't imagine anyone not liking it. The little roller-ball bottle is so pretty, too. I got this with a matching body butter from the Home Shopping Network. I'm interested in trying the other LaVanila fragrances now.

OMG HOW CUTE?! LOVE the fact that they put vanilla grapefruit in such a convenient roll on...it's still the same formula (healthy EDP) - AND the thing doesn't leak like some of my other rollers....now I can stop carrying the big bottle in my purse! Just have to make sure that my friends don't steal it....they've already threatened to because our sephora sold out :( Only downside: The other two don't come in rollers!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?! I want my pure vanilla roller!!