Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

1 review

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I first bought this roller ball a couple years ago on impulse at Sephora. I had previously used the Vanilla Grapefruit body butter from the same brand, and loved the scent, so I figured this would be perfect for me. I'm very picky with perfume and rarely find one that I would like to wear, especially on a daily basis, but I love this one. I tend to prefer gourmand scents, as long as they're not sickeningly sweet as they sometimes can be, and this one is lovely in my opinion. To me it smells like a warm vanilla with a hint of grapefruit and maybe a touch of spice, although I'm not the greatest at describing scents. However, my SO always comments how it smells like chocolate whenever I put it on (and he says he really likes it), and I've even had a stranger once tell me that I smelled like chocolate when I was wearing this. Personally I don't sense the chocolate! In any case, I like that this is a more natural perfume option. I also like that it comes in a roller ball format, because it's more affordable and I don't use that much perfume anyway. I'm currently on my second roller ball. Overall, I really like this!

Popular Fragrances