Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

1 review

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am crazy about anything and everything vanilla, so when I was in Sephora I quickly ran over to the LaVanila section. I initially wanted to try the Pure Vanilla, because I love true vanilla scents. I was very dissapointed by Pure Vanillla it smelled way too musky and like patcholi, when all I wanted was just vanilla. Maybe it works well on others, but it smelled awful on me.
I went through the rest of the scents which were okay and finally I relectantly put the grapefruit one on. At first I just smelled the grapefruit, but as the scent starts to dry down it smelled like the sweetest vanilla! This smells sweet, fresh, clean, and most importantly to me...like vanilla! You can still smell the grapefruit (it is a lovely pairing by the way) but the vanilla ends up stealing the spotlight =)

Popular Fragrances