Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL
LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Roller Ball

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

on 2/23/2011 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this scent, and so does everyone else who catches a wiff of it. it is kind of a sweet, crisp, citrusy and spicy sent all rolled up into one. the vanilla lends the sweetness, the grapefruit a clean citrus smell, and the cedarwood a musky warm smell. i find it wears well. i can still smell it on my skin at the end of the day easily. i have this and the coconut versions. yumm

on 1/18/2010 1:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this fragrance! It's so delicious without being very gourmand. It opens with a crisp grapefruit scent that lasts maybe half an hour, and then dries down to a very nice, smooth vanilla. The vanilla has very good staying power on me, although I wish the grapefruit lasted a bit longer! I like to apply this on one wrist in the morning, and then halfway through the day or so apply on the other wrist for a little pick-me-up as the cirtusy top note is so refreshing! It's such a unique fragrance and a definite repurchase.

on 3/4/2009 11:41:00 AM

I have switched over to all natural cosmetics, including my perfumes. I was drawn to Lavanila's products because they are phthalate and paraben-free.

I have to admit I am not a HUGE vanilla OR grapefruit fan, but I decided to test Lavanila's scents in Sephora. I absolutely fell in love with this scent and bought it after wearing it in the store for a little while. I have to say that honestly, I don't find it to have an overwhelming grapefruit scent. I don't usually go for citrusy perfumes (like Clinique Happy smells like a pile of grapefruits to me and I hate it), I am much more of a soft floral person.

But this scent is not citrusy (at least to me it isn't) and it has the right note of vanilla to make it soft but not cloyingly sweet. It also isn't overwhelmingly vanilla. It is like the perfect balance of vanilla and grapefruit. The scent is soft and elegant and I find it perfect for every day. It also lasts forever. I apply it in the morning and I smell it all day. I love the rollerball applicator, too. It applies the perfect amount and it was a good value at $18.

I would absolutely purchase this product again. I might even invest in the large spray bottle. I think I have found my new favorite perfume.

Popular Fragrances