Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL
LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit Roller Ball

3.0

1 review

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not an expert on perfumes but here's my take on this: love the rollerball ... this one has enough strength that the rollerball gives just enough. This is one scent that does actually have some oomph lasting power...which is pretty rare these days! I love citrus smells so I thought I would love this and while I do like it, I don't love it. It is pretty strong and I really don't get a citrus kick at all - it's more like a vanilla-y almost like patchouli-ish smell. It has a potent kick to it that makes it kinda sexy. I guess the grapefruit is what livens up the vanilla. I wish I were better at describing scents. I would wear this on a date if it were "back in the day" ... bc it is potent but not really offensive. I can't see how anyone would hate it. Overall, I like it ok, I am not mad that I bought it, but I would not buy it again. I will say that it is a very unque smell. I can't say that I have ever smelled any scent quite like it.

Popular Fragrances