Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

4.5

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Very fresh scent. Love the fact that it's natural. Prefer the rollerball applicator to the spray. Lasts a long time and even though I don't always smell it on myself, I have received many compliments on this fragrance especially from men. Initially can seem overwhelming but dries down to a nice warm,citrusy scent which I love.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not an expert on perfumes but here's my take on this: love the rollerball ... this one has enough strength that the rollerball gives just enough. This is one scent that does actually have some oomph lasting power...which is pretty rare these days! I love citrus smells so I thought I would love this and while I do like it, I don't love it. It is pretty strong and I really don't get a citrus kick at all - it's more like a vanilla-y almost like patchouli-ish smell. It has a potent kick to it that makes it kinda sexy. I guess the grapefruit is what livens up the vanilla. I wish I were better at describing scents. I would wear this on a date if it were "back in the day" ... bc it is potent but not really offensive. I can't see how anyone would hate it. Overall, I like it ok, I am not mad that I bought it, but I would not buy it again. I will say that it is a very unque smell. I can't say that I have ever smelled any scent quite like it.

on 3/4/2008 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm not an expert fragrance reviewer. Some people on MUA are so good at that. All I can really say is that this scent is really beautiful. I can't imagine anyone not liking it. The little roller-ball bottle is so pretty, too. I got this with a matching body butter from the Home Shopping Network. I'm interested in trying the other LaVanila fragrances now.

on 11/23/2007 8:08:00 PM

Gorgeous, rich fragrance that is surprsingly decadent in scent. I was expecting a more citrusy smell to this fragrance with perhaps a vanilla undertone for some reason, but this fragrance has definitely succeeded in surpassing my desires for a vanilla-grapefruit combo "done right". Never over-powering, you cannot over-apply (even if you try). The rollerball design is perfect for easy application, and the bottle is pretty and small enough to display on your dresser or night stand, or simply throw in your purse for multiple applications throughout the day. I can't say enough about the richness of the fragrance itself. Tis truly a vanilla scent with a blending of true grapefruit essence ... can't be without now that I've found it ... and I'm not always a vanilla lover I should add. This one won't disappoint ... ♥

Popular Fragrances