Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 30-35
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

4.5

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent! It's very shiny and happy. Makes me think of that line from Legally Blond "It makes me want a hot dog real bad" lol. Very summer time; something I would wear to a bbq or simple day function. Very sharp grapefruit note, followed by a very simple, rounded vanilla note.

on 10/12/2009 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I own the rollerball in both this and the vanilla coconut scent. I love them both (and enjoy layering them together) but this is more my favorite of the two. It seems a bit more complex. I would wear this one more in the cooler months than I would the coconut, but to each their own. I'm just a vanilla fan - and I love it even more paired with fruity (or other) notes:)