Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

1 review

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

The Vanilla Coconut is my favorite, but I find that their sprays don't last on me as long as the body butters do. Since this was the only scent that Sephora had in rollerball, I decided to buy it since the smell was pretty good (I had originally bought it in the spray before i bought the Vanilla Coconut, but returned it because it didn't last long on my skin). I do like the scent...nice and subtle and warm. I still prefer the Vanilla Coconut and just found out that they just launched it in rollerball! Overall, yes, I'd buy it again...although I probably won't need to now that the VC is available. :) That's my all-time favorite scent.

Popular Fragrances