Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Lavanila Vanilla Grapefruit ROLLER BALL

3.5

Alcohol denat. (from Organic sugar cane), Botanical fragrance blend, Deionized water, Lycium barbarum (Goji) powder, Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) fruit extract, Epilobium angustifolium (Canadian willowherb) extract, Olea europaea (Olive leaf) extract, Alteromonas ferment extract, Chysanthellum indicum (Chamomile) extract, Oat amino acids, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vanilla planifolia.

on 2/26/2012 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Decent perfume. I got a trial package of 4 of the rollerballs ( vanilla coconut, lavander and pure vanilla ) and this one is my least favourite. It smells a bit to perfumy for me, i prefer the other vanilla scents, especially the pure vanilla. A disadvantage to the rollerballs is i find that i have to reaply frequently as the smell fades quickly. On the upside, it is very portable and has a more natural scent than other brand name perfumes, which i like.

on 9/21/2008 5:01:00 PM

I love it when they come out with rollerballs in my favorite scents! So great for travel and it's great to just keep in my bag. Vanilla Grapefruit is one of my favorite scents - the citrus grapefruit is very light and it adds just enough of a touch to make this Vanilla fragrance unique. It's like a fresh and clean vanilla.
I sprayed the EDT perfume spray on my right forearm and did the rollerball on my left and I have to say that my left arm still holds the scent perfectly while I smell nothing on my right arm. So I would pick this over the spray any day. I'm so happy I found this! YUM!