Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (:

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

This is a wonderful, sophisticated smelling perfume that I get compliments every time I wear it. I have become sensitive to a lot of perfumes but this is one I can wear with no problem.

This is a beautiful creamy and light floral scent that's feminine and just lovely. I do not care for strong florals and I love vanilla notes so this is perfect for my tastes. This gets a thumbs up from my SO as well. I like the style and color of the bottle as well but packaging isn't really important to me. My only complaint is that I wish it had more staying power but since it's not too expensive I don't mind reapplying this later in the day if I need to. I would repurchase this and think this would make a great gift also.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like it, but its not my favorite.

I love this fragrance. It is a creamy floral, with a hint of musk. Lasts all day on me, perfect for every day wear. The bottle is truly beautiful, perfect for collectors. Great value for money!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Just get this to look at the bottle!Lol-a very nice warm floral,good for cooler months and smells great on a variety of people,including myself:).A fragrance that you don't have to keep reapplying,so it is cost effective.