Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.2

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

I love this scent. The bottle is pretty also. It is not overpowering either. Love it!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I enjoy this perfume. Creamy smelling and pretty. Works well with my chemistry I suppose. The bottle is a lovely purple and blue.

A perfectly balanced, sheer fragrance that fits the perfectly balanced woman. Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk.
Another laundry detergent smelling white floral except this one is truly unexceptional (except for the soft musk aspect). It's nice just nothing special and there is some rank note lying underneath. It is so strongly fabric softener smell I can't take it! If you like smelling CLEAN this one is for you. (Sidenote: Reminds me strongly of college for some reason.) continued >>

This scent is #1! To me, I love it because it is DIFFERENT and it lasts a long time, and all of the "phases" are spectacular! It smells like no other frangrance I have ever smelled. My body chemistry tends to make most all perfumes smell awful, but this one is GREAT! I love the price because you can find it on ebay for pennies!

One of my favorite bottle designs, Belara is a unique powdery floral with a vanilla base. Beautiful.
The only thing about this fragrance I was disappointed in is the lasting power. It didn't last very long.

Love the packaging. It looks very distinct in its deep blue-green bottle sitting on my dresser mirror with my other fragrances. The scent is fresh, clean, and invigorating. Good scent for busy days on the go.

A winner!! A wonderful scent that is guaranteed to get you compliments. I know someone who wears this and never fails to get compliments. The bottle is beautiful and looks so pretty. Would make a super gift.