Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by hair type : Curly

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ironically, I am a MK consultant but have never been a fan of MK fragrances. I ordered this just to have on hand and after rreading the reviews on here, I decided to try it. I think it's nice--it's soft and floral, but I don't really detect any vanilla or a light musk. The reason why this gets four lippies though is because I asked my husband what he thought of it and he said, "I like it. I REALLY like it" That coming from my husband is totally huge. Everytime I ask his opinion on a perfume he says it's either "nice" or I "smell like flowers". Since it doesn't gross me out and is soft and hubby likes it, it's a keeper! :)

Here's the description and the notes of the fragrance from the MK website: "Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk"

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Just get this to look at the bottle!Lol-a very nice warm floral,good for cooler months and smells great on a variety of people,including myself:).A fragrance that you don't have to keep reapplying,so it is cost effective.