Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by hair type : Straight

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I have gone through 2 bottles already and i love this perfume..it is my favorite and i always am sad when i run out.

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful Beautiful bottle but the scent is not for me. It has a sharp note to it that turns me off. UPDATE: 12/29/2010: I have had this same bottle since 2002 and just recently started using it again. Out of all the perfumes I have been playing with all winter long this is the ONLY perfume I have gotten a compliment on from my husband. It still has that tangy note in it but it has grown on me. It is a pretty & feminine scent and I think I will give this one another try once I run out. Ill be using this one the rest of this winter since its a hit. All the other 100s of perfumes Ihave can wait. It needs to get used up before it turns rancid. Im surprised it hasnt after 8 years or so. Im glad it didnt. :)

Popular Fragrances