Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Oily

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

A coworker of mine sells Mary Kay & I was very hesitant about buying any of their products. She got a bunch of new products & let me test out the Belara perfume (not to be confused with Bella) in the blue bottle & it smells amazing! The scent is very long lasting & I find myself smelling my wrist a lot because it smells so good! Definitely a must-have ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ironically, I am a MK consultant but have never been a fan of MK fragrances. I ordered this just to have on hand and after rreading the reviews on here, I decided to try it. I think it's nice--it's soft and floral, but I don't really detect any vanilla or a light musk. The reason why this gets four lippies though is because I asked my husband what he thought of it and he said, "I like it. I REALLY like it" That coming from my husband is totally huge. Everytime I ask his opinion on a perfume he says it's either "nice" or I "smell like flowers". Since it doesn't gross me out and is soft and hubby likes it, it's a keeper! :)

Here's the description and the notes of the fragrance from the MK website: "Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk"

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. It stays with all day. I find myself reaching for it more often than not.