Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this roll on Bella Bulgara perfume. The price is $22.00 Retail. The smell is fruity but light and not over powering and I get complements all the time.
I just think the packaging is a little too much while pink. lol
and I hate the fact that mary kay makes products and get's me hooked on them only to find out they discontinued the product.

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I agree with the reviewer below. It is too strong---like detergent. It makes me nauseous. That rank note underneath makes it kind of smell like mustard.

This scent is #1! To me, I love it because it is DIFFERENT and it lasts a long time, and all of the "phases" are spectacular! It smells like no other frangrance I have ever smelled. My body chemistry tends to make most all perfumes smell awful, but this one is GREAT! I love the price because you can find it on ebay for pennies!

This is a wonderful, sophisticated smelling perfume that I get compliments every time I wear it. I have become sensitive to a lot of perfumes but this is one I can wear with no problem.

I love Belara. The scent is so beautiful, and not too heavy or over-powering at all. I get tons of compliments everytime I wear it. My absolute favorite perfume

I love this fragrance!! Every time I wear it every guy I'm near comments on it. I don't know what it is, but it has a lethal effect on men... especially my boyfriend.
I dont looove the packaging, but I do love whats inside.

A winner!! A wonderful scent that is guaranteed to get you compliments. I know someone who wears this and never fails to get compliments. The bottle is beautiful and looks so pretty. Would make a super gift.