Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

3.2

Beautiful, everyday scent. Clean, slightly fruity, slightly floral. Not particularly original, but a wonderful scent nonetheless. I wear this frequently and always get asked what I'm wearing. It lasts all day too. Price isn't too bad, about $49 Canadian, and the bottle is so pretty and girly! I'll repurchase if I ever run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is such a pretty perfume. It smells so .... Clean? Not heavy at all just a nice everyday scent. The bottle is also gorgeous. I love it. (:

I bought this as a roll on and I really like the scent. I usually can't wear florals, but this one seems to be complex enough to work on me. I agree that it's sort of a laundry, clean smell.
Don't know if I would buy a full sized bottle, but the roll on is perfect for my purse to do little fragrance touch ups after a long day.

Bella Belara is a fruitier version of Belara. I find it similar to Red Door Revealed but it doesn't give me the headache RD Revealed does. Beautiful bottle - perfect choice for jeans and the grocery store. I like it but don't love it - however my young daughter adores it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like it, but its not my favorite.