Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

Filtered by skin tone : Other

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

I like this, though it's very ordinary and somewhat dated. Just a soapy floral that DH described "smelling like Tide." Not a bad thing, I suppose, just very underwhelming. **ADDED** Turned very sour after a couple hours. Ended up smelling similar to EL Beautiful. Great staying power but bleck!

This is a wonderful, sophisticated smelling perfume that I get compliments every time I wear it. I have become sensitive to a lot of perfumes but this is one I can wear with no problem.

One of my favorite bottle designs, Belara is a unique powdery floral with a vanilla base. Beautiful.
The only thing about this fragrance I was disappointed in is the lasting power. It didn't last very long.