Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Ironically, I am a MK consultant but have never been a fan of MK fragrances. I ordered this just to have on hand and after rreading the reviews on here, I decided to try it. I think it's nice--it's soft and floral, but I don't really detect any vanilla or a light musk. The reason why this gets four lippies though is because I asked my husband what he thought of it and he said, "I like it. I REALLY like it" That coming from my husband is totally huge. Everytime I ask his opinion on a perfume he says it's either "nice" or I "smell like flowers". Since it doesn't gross me out and is soft and hubby likes it, it's a keeper! :)

Here's the description and the notes of the fragrance from the MK website: "Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk"

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The bottle is AWESOME! And the fragrance is, too. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments. It's not too heavy or musky, just a very light floral scent. And it does stay on a long time, too. I applied it the other morning, once, and that same night I got a compliment on how good I smelled.
I recommend this!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous bottle, lovely fragrance with staying power! Don't know how to describe it~I can only say I receive compliments on it, and I feel beautiful wearing it.

This is a great everyday fragrance for the cooler fall & winter months. It is warm and creamy with the slightest hint of vanilla. This really warms up on my skin and is so cozy. I used it this morning and had almost forgotten how good it was.

Love the packaging. It looks very distinct in its deep blue-green bottle sitting on my dresser mirror with my other fragrances. The scent is fresh, clean, and invigorating. Good scent for busy days on the go.

I bought this because of the reviews here...and I love it! Yes, it does have that "clean, out of the shower smell"...must be the cotton musk and sandlewood. Combined with the San Joaquin Fig. Wild Bilbery, Opal Lotus Flower, and the Wild Southern Indian Tuberose, this all blends with my chemistry. Beautiful bottle. I think that this makes a nice summertime fragrance.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I enjoy this perfume. Creamy smelling and pretty. Works well with my chemistry I suppose. The bottle is a lovely purple and blue.

A perfectly balanced, sheer fragrance that fits the perfectly balanced woman. Top notes like San Joaquin fig, wild bilberry and opal lotus flower are perfectly accented by wild Southern Indian tuberose, milky sandalwood and cotton musk.
Another laundry detergent smelling white floral except this one is truly unexceptional (except for the soft musk aspect). It's nice just nothing special and there is some rank note lying underneath. It is so strongly fabric softener smell I can't take it! If you like smelling CLEAN this one is for you. (Sidenote: Reminds me strongly of college for some reason.) continued >>

This is a wonderful, sophisticated smelling perfume that I get compliments every time I wear it. I have become sensitive to a lot of perfumes but this is one I can wear with no problem.

Very pretty floral scent. I have gotten a lot of compliements on this perfume!