Mary Kay Belara Eau de Parfum

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful Beautiful bottle but the scent is not for me. It has a sharp note to it that turns me off. UPDATE: 12/29/2010: I have had this same bottle since 2002 and just recently started using it again. Out of all the perfumes I have been playing with all winter long this is the ONLY perfume I have gotten a compliment on from my husband. It still has that tangy note in it but it has grown on me. It is a pretty & feminine scent and I think I will give this one another try once I run out. Ill be using this one the rest of this winter since its a hit. All the other 100s of perfumes Ihave can wait. It needs to get used up before it turns rancid. Im surprised it hasnt after 8 years or so. Im glad it didnt. :)

A winner!! A wonderful scent that is guaranteed to get you compliments. I know someone who wears this and never fails to get compliments. The bottle is beautiful and looks so pretty. Would make a super gift.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Just get this to look at the bottle!Lol-a very nice warm floral,good for cooler months and smells great on a variety of people,including myself:).A fragrance that you don't have to keep reapplying,so it is cost effective.

Originally purchased this for the bottle but find myself reaching for this floral quite often. The fragrance lasts most of the day...very pleasant.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The bottle is AWESOME! And the fragrance is, too. Whenever I wear it, I get compliments. It's not too heavy or musky, just a very light floral scent. And it does stay on a long time, too. I applied it the other morning, once, and that same night I got a compliment on how good I smelled.
I recommend this!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this fragrance. It stays with all day. I find myself reaching for it more often than not.

I love this fragrance. It is a creamy floral, with a hint of musk. Lasts all day on me, perfect for every day wear. The bottle is truly beautiful, perfect for collectors. Great value for money!

I love this fragrance!! Every time I wear it every guy I'm near comments on it. I don't know what it is, but it has a lethal effect on men... especially my boyfriend.
I dont looove the packaging, but I do love whats inside.

Love the packaging. It looks very distinct in its deep blue-green bottle sitting on my dresser mirror with my other fragrances. The scent is fresh, clean, and invigorating. Good scent for busy days on the go.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like it, but its not my favorite.