KORRES Natural Products Fig Shower Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
KORRES Natural Products Fig Shower Gel

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is very mild and gentle. The scent is somewhat woody and is sort of a cedar-fig, with perhaps some herbal notes. The bottle is small for the price. It lathers well. Not very sweet.

on 11/24/2009 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The fig scent, to me, straddles that boundary between the green fig tree of Philosykos and the fruit. The scent is love or loathe. I love it. Sadly, it doesn't stay on the skin after rinsing. The soap itself is lightly moisturizing. My skin feels clean, but not tight after I finish. Good stuff.

on 8/25/2009 12:38:00 PM

I bought this on vacation at Marshall's for dirt cheap. I love this body wash! it leaves my skin balanced and smooth. The smell has notes of sandalwood and just relaxes me.

A Little goes a long way with this product.

on 7/10/2009 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, firstly, if you prefer your figs tempered with vanilla or softened by amber then this is not the product for you. This is hardcore fig and nothing but. In fact, the smell is so encompassingly fig that its almost as if you're showering by rubbing a half cut fig over your body- yes, it really is a very fig shower gel and I adore it. The smell is beautiful- very fresh and sharp and it lingers in the bathroom and on your skin afterwards which I have never had with a scented shower gel before. Usually, with most scented shower gels, you get a whiff of whatever it is when you first lather it on and then it dissappears immediately, a very weak synthetic scent. This, however, is on a whole different level and I can smell its delightful fragrance on my skin even after a long hot shower and alot of rinsing. I am not a bog fan of Korres generally as I always thought they were a bit overrated but this really is a beautiful product and a must for fig fans such as myself.

on 7/1/2007 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like korres shower gels, and this one is also great. I think that the fig scent is pretty true and also quite strong, the scent really lingers in my bathroom. however I LOVE the mint tea shower gel, and prefer it to the fig.