Korres Fig Shower Gel

Korres Fig Shower Gel

4.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the second showergel from Korres I've tried, and I love this as well. Frankly, I don't think a showergel can be moisturizing, and anyway you're just rinsing it off again, but this is as close to being moisturizing as possible, as it is not drying. But the main point is the scent - the beautiful scent of fresh figs! And its not the least bit synthetic, it just a nice, mouthwatering scent, that really smells like figs. The scent lingers, and your bathroom will smell very nice for some time after your shower, which is lovely. I don't like the design of the lid though, it is hard to open. It does stay closed well, which is good if you're travelling, but it anoying having to work so hard to open it. That is the only downside...In short - if you like the scent, and don't mind spending a little extra, get this! It's as nice a showercream as they come

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is very mild and gentle. The scent is somewhat woody and is sort of a cedar-fig, with perhaps some herbal notes. The bottle is small for the price. It lathers well. Not very sweet.

on 8/25/2009 12:38:00 PM

I bought this on vacation at Marshall's for dirt cheap. I love this body wash! it leaves my skin balanced and smooth. The smell has notes of sandalwood and just relaxes me.

A Little goes a long way with this product.