Korres Fig Shower Gel

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Korres Fig Shower Gel

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use several Korres shower gels, I love the Bergamot Pear and Japanese Rose, this one I seem to reach for a little less though. The scent is not my favourite, however I will use the bottle up as I don't find it as drying as other shower gels, but I probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the second showergel from Korres I've tried, and I love this as well. Frankly, I don't think a showergel can be moisturizing, and anyway you're just rinsing it off again, but this is as close to being moisturizing as possible, as it is not drying. But the main point is the scent - the beautiful scent of fresh figs! And its not the least bit synthetic, it just a nice, mouthwatering scent, that really smells like figs. The scent lingers, and your bathroom will smell very nice for some time after your shower, which is lovely. I don't like the design of the lid though, it is hard to open. It does stay closed well, which is good if you're travelling, but it anoying having to work so hard to open it. That is the only downside...In short - if you like the scent, and don't mind spending a little extra, get this! It's as nice a showercream as they come

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lathers well and doesn't smell too bad. I can see this lasting me a while. I don't like the packaging very much.. the twist top is a pain to open and close while in the shower.

on 3/30/2010 7:11:00 PM

Smells like coco nut and is of red colour - doesn't dry out my skin even though it contains sodium laureath sulfate. I like using it if I want to wake up in the morning because its smell reminds me of summer and vacation time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE
I love that it smells fresh... Kind of woody. My BF love it too because it doesn't smell girly. It gives a nice, rich lather with out drying your skin. I have *VERY* dry skin... and if it doesn't dry me out it is a miracle! The only thing I don't like is the packaging. The lid is hard to open, especially in a wet shower.
The bottle is hard to squeeze too. I started storing my bottle upside down in the rack... and all is good! ALSO... when my hair feels dry, I use it as my shampoo. I have fine dry hair and it doesn't dry it out or weigh it down.

on 1/6/2008 1:59:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like this shower gel and I do enjoy its smell. It it not a "green" fig smell (like most of the fig-based perfumes have) but rather a "red" ripe figs smell (if you've ever eaten ripe figs during a trip to southern Europe you should know what I mean) - in other words it smells mostly like the pulp/insides of a ripe fig - sweet but not overly so. Anyway, it's a great shower gel and if you combine it with the Fig Body Milk you can make its sweet smell last longer.