Zuzu Luxe - Lipstick in Temptress

No Image

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I agree with what the last 2 reviews have said. I love the color on my fair skin also. Staying power is good too. Definately recomend.

on 5/26/2011 8:06:00 AM

I agree, this is a 5. I love the Zuzu lipsticks in general. Nice texture and packaging and colors. A bit expensive (maybe $17 or $18 in Whole Foods) so unfortunately it has to be a once in a while purchase for me only). But all natural product and good quality, This color is great - works well for my fair, slightly warm-toned complexion - I like dark lipsticks usually and this one is a bit deep in tone - it's a very warm toned deep plum-ish shimmery brown. However, it goes on subtle, almost a "your lips but better" kind of thing. Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

If you are ever at Whole Foods or another alternative grocer that stocks this line, it is *fabulous*. (It is a spinoff of Gabriel Cosmetics, and descriptions of the Zuzu Luxe products are on that website. The entire line is vegan and 100% natural, but still sophisticated and glamorous.)

I was drawn to the Temptress lipstick because it's a very beautiful and unusual color. It's a medium plum-brown with antiqued-bronze shimmer that looks striking and futuristic against my PPP warm-toned skin. The product feels very light and silky on the lips, covers evenly and generously, and wears for hours. If you thought natural makeup was limited to Burt's Bees, try this line! It's a lot more cosmetically pleasant to use and the colors are very chic.