Demeter Pick Me Up Cologne in Blueberry Muffin

3.7

I LOVE this!! Smells JUST like you caught a whiff of the Muffins baking in the oven. The Blueberry is NOT overpowering, & a very nice blend. I do not smell popcorn on me thank goodness. Blecch..This is just amazing, & I will buy over & over again. A very well put together light pick me up fragrance that can lift your mood, and although light, it does stick around for a few hours. I'm totally in LOVE!!

Received in a trade here on MUA. At first I didn't like it, but the drydown it great! Smells just like a fresh blueberry muffin! Good job Demeter!

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was suckered into this fragrance from the Ulta ad. It smelled so good and my theory was that wearing a fragrance that smells like blueberry muffins would stop me from eating sweets. I'm not sure if I like the scent on as much as I like smelling it in the bottle. At first it seemed like the scent disappeared on my skin, but then there was a sort of smell that grew on me, but didn't really resemble blueberries. The bottle said that it was made from blueberry and popcorn Jelly Belly smell. Yummy, but I wouldn't buy again.

Popular Fragrances