MAC Lipglass in Pink Meringue

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

One of my go-tos, I've learned to double up on LE hippies now. It's frosty pink with a light peach touch to it that's extremely wearable.

One of two glosses I decided to get from Sweetie Cake...mid-tone pink with gold and multicolored pearl...gives a sweet/candy look to lips. I'm sure this is nothing original because there are like 4359332943294 glosses in the world haha, but it was one of few glosses that really works for me from MAC, so YAY! Don't have anything else like it, so would repurchse it if I could find it again when my tube runs out. Also, I'm a sucker for a cute name, and I like the name of this gloss, so guess that's a plus to me liking the shade.

This is my all-time favorite lip gloss EVER! It is so pretty on, and it kinda tastes like yummy vanilla. It kinda reminds me of Britney Spear's lip gloss that she wears in her "Toxic" video. Just cut and paste the link below in your address bar to see what I mean --->

Anyway, this really is the best stuff ever!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a new, "Limited Edition" color I just got yesterday. It's almost the same color as their "Delish" lipstick. A beautiful frosty pink with a touch of peach. It's very, very pretty! I love it! It goes perfectly with my beloved (mac) "Whirl" lipliner :)

If you like this color, buy a few extra tubes because they SAY it's only "Limited Edition".