Boots Natural Collection Tinted Moisturiser

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/26/2017 7:10:00 PM

I do really like this product. It's cheap, and the packaging is terrible but the product is effective. It manages to even out skin tones and it gives an overall healthy look. Does it work wonders? No. But it doesn't claim to; it does exactly what it claims and I honestly wouldn't want to spend more on a more expensive product when this works just fine.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As tinted moisturisers go and for £1.99, this is definitely an example of the old saying 'you get what you pay for'. Colour line-up is limited - there's 3 shades to choose from - and coverage is sparse meaning you have to apply 2-3 layers if you want coverage approaching that of a foundation. This has a tendancy to oxidise on me, leaving nasty looking orange patches particuarly on my jawline, cheeks and forehead and it certainly doesn't help with the oily t-zone I inevitably end up with around midday.

After a bit of trial and error I've found the best way to use this is to mix it with another liquid foundation - in this instance a Rimmel BB cream. This helps to lighten it to a shade more appropriate to my colouring and it also helps to stop it from oxidising so quickly.

I'm glad I tried this, as finding a HG or even go-to tinted moisturiser for £1.99 would have been amazing, but based on quality and how much it oxidises when used alone, I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 1/31/2014 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive, acne-prone ski. Everytime I start using a new makeup product, I just cross my fingers I does not break me out.
Unfortunately this TM caused me to break out after one week.
It does have good coverage and staying power. Does not have that "makeup" look which I try to stay away from.
I would give this a try and see if you like it.
I, however, will be returning this :(

I started wearing tinted moisturiser a couple of months ago and this is the first one I tried. I bought it in the shade 'fair' because once applied to the face it can go a bit darker than it looks but if it is blended well it is fine and gives a good finish. I like this product because it gives colour to your face and gives your face a brighter complexion. The price is so good and is one of the main reasons I picked up the product. It has medium coverage, I wouldn't say it was bad but it is not outstanding either. The lasting time on your face isn't as good as I hoped and half way through my school day I find that it looks as if I am not wearing make up any more, I find this product quite moisturising but I couldn't tell that it made a drastic difference to how my face felt. Overall I do like this product and I will continue using this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is horrible! I love Natural Collection products but this is so bad! I used a very small amount and I looked orange, caked up and greasy! I got the right colour, but it was horrible! The packaging isn't that good, the lid actually popped open a couple times. I wouldn't recommend this product! -Anyasreviews

This is a really bad tinted moisturiser i picked it up because I thought it would be a nice natural alternative to foundation (for school) I'm sure I got the right colour but when I put it on it went patchy and looked really oily and greasy on my face even though it's only £1.99 I wouldn't waste your money on it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i love love love natural collection products, but this is not for me!

to be honest, i am not a massive fan of liquid foundations or tinted moisturizers because i find they sit on my skin and clog up in certain areas of my face, like my nose and chin, making me look flaky.
after using this on my face i found it did exactly what i hate about liquid foundations..it made me look flaky and dry! i know this is a tinted moisturisor (so im not expecting a great amount of coverage) but there was nothing to it. very sheer and i found it left little to no colour. i used the lightest shade as i have fair skin.

this is a very cheap and cheerful product, but it did absolutely nothing for my skin in terms of moisture or colour. i much prefer wearing mineral powder foundation!

on 4/1/2013 5:29:00 PM

I prefer to wear tinted moisturiser as appose to foundation because tinted moisturiser it gives a light coverage while making your skin feel super soft. My friend told me about the Natural Collection and said they do really cheap but amazing products. The tinted moisturiser comes in a clear little bottle which is really simple looking. I realised that there were only a few shades (about 4) to choose from and as I have quite fair skin, I got the Fair colour. The application is really creamy and doesn't feel thick at all however, it does NOT have any coverage, not even a light coverage. I ended up using more concealer to hide my red patches on my skin, rather than the tinted moisturiser. To be honest, you get what you paid for. The product is very cheap so obviously the product itself is going to be poor. Even the colour Fair (which is the lightest colour they do) is about 3 shades darker than my natural skin tone and it doesn't blend very well. It is quite a poor tinted moisturiser and it's probably just going to sit in my makeup bag and not get used. Overall, this product is OK for people who have NO imperfections or redness and just want to add colour to their face. I would recommend not to buy this product and to not be fooled by its cheap price. I would be willing to pay the extra few pounds for a tinted moisturiser that had light coverage and matched my skin tone.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product thinking it was foundation as I did not read the label -.- but I believe it is better then foundation as it covers up spots and redness amazingly and moisturises your skin at the same time! - I strongly recommend this product to people that have just started to wear make up or people with bad skin conditions - and as all ways for the natural collection range am amazing value for money (this item can be purchased in boots stories)

on 1/24/2014 6:26:00 PM

I first only bought this as I prefer not to wear foundations but wanted to try something new out on my skin, but it's now one of my must-haves. If I apply too much it appears orange so have to make sure I only apply a small amount onto my face. Gives a natural glow to skin and makes it look healthy. Not too heavy or obvious. Also lasts a long time