Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri

No Image

on 2/22/2009 11:06:00 PM

This is Miracle without the glitter. It's a Jelly, which I love, because it feels divine on and it has the same sweet smell that reminds me of Trident bubble gum.

on 12/27/2008 12:11:00 AM

I luv!!!!!!!! this lip gloss its the BEST lipgloss i have ever bought. It gives me a beautiful natural pink color on my lips. It also makes them look plump and juicy hence the name of the lipgloss juicy tubes. It lasts for a long time, its not sticky and i get female customers askin me what lipgloss i use cuz my lips look so natural n pretty. Its like $18 for a tube of lipgloss but completely worth it im on my second tube lol. : )

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a GWP. It's a fun, bright pink, but it just puts a sheer gloss on your lips. It smells great, and it has a great consistency--not too thick, not too thin. I don't know if I'd pay full price for this, especially since these little samples last forever, but I definitely love this particular JT.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A sheer bright pink, daiquiri adds dimension, shine and a pretty burst of color to my pigmented lips.

Color/appearance: It is a brighter version of my lip color, so it mimics the appearance of my just having eaten a pink popsicle.

Application/feel: I love slanted tip glosses the best, so this is a dream. It seems less tacky than other juicy tubes, and due to its lack of shimmer, sparkle, glitter and so forth, it is incredibly moisturizing. it protects my lips.

Duration: Impressively long.

I love the naturalness of this color. It accentuates my lips with a pretty pink without monopolizing all the attention from my eyes. It veers neither too cool nor too warm - a definite repurchase in terms of quality and satisfaction (although I may try other juicy tubes first).

on 6/28/2008 10:59:00 PM

I got a sample of this and use it over lip stain or lipstick. It's has amazing sparkle and lasts for quite a long time.

on 12/19/2007 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I loved this when I bought it, the bright color was great. I have had it less than 6 months and it has been in a drawer, not in the sun, and the color is almost completely gone! Like faded away to nothing, it is almost clear. I have never had a lip gloss do this before. I am really dissapointed!

on 11/14/2007 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Lancome is one of my favorite makeup brands, and I'm pretty satisfied with the products of it of which I own, although the Juicy Tubes don't really live up to the Lancome standards of which the rest of their products do. This particular flavor just makes your lips look pale, which doesn't look good with my olive complexion. The thing about Juicy Tubes that I don't like is the fact that they stay on for about 10 minutes, and then you feel like you just applied a glue stick to your lips. There's a lot of better lip glosses out there, which are also probably a lot cheaper. Juicy Tubes are $18.00. Will not re-purchase this particular flavor. I'll probably opt for a darker shade next time.

on 10/2/2007 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was really dissapinted with this. I bought this a couple of months ago, loving the bright color, and half a year later the color turned to a clear, boring, plain light pink.

on 8/4/2007 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've had a sample of Daiquiri for a while now. It's a simple gloss with a slight tinge of pink. I'm a big fan of Juicy Tubes. This flavor is nice, if you like fruity ones. If you're looking for a basic gloss to put over a lipstick that needs some shine, this works nicely. I find this particular one is great in the winter months because it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter so it works well to keep lips moisturized. It acts as a protective barrier against wind, too. I probably won't purchase again any time soon because it lasts so long.

I LOVE this lipgloss. It's not too sticky for me, and it's so shinyy, I love it! It's not bright pink like it looks, but I suppose it has a pinkish touch about it. I got it at an outlet for $5...but when it runs out, I may be willing to pay 17.50.
It smells delicious too!