no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/11/2012

This is a dark skin womens dream..ladies that want that flawless, poreless matte look need to locate their nearest theaterical costume store or ebay, ie, Norcostco in Dallas.I use it as a setting powder and with a damp brush I use it as a highlighter. I will always use this over expensive brands.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Medium Brown

HairBrunette

Oct/04/2012

Wow So glad i discovered this powder it sets my foundation BEAUTIFULY. the thing i love is that (sienna) it is a true warm brown powder!!!!! not orangey not yellowish, nor reddish just a true warm brown i love it.
***Edit*****
it seems like im loving this powder more and more, it just always acts right never sometimey ;) thanks Ben Nye

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Medium

Apr/16/2012

Super quality powder

I was surprised that it's so difficult to find reviews on this powder. It's very finely milled and absorbs oil better than any other powder I've used. I have this in about 5 different shades....it may seem like over-kill but I'll explain how I use it to correct off-color (i.e. cheap) foundations.

I use the Neutral Set (Colorless Face …

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

May/19/2007

Blend foundations shades to get a perfect match for the complexion and top with translucent powder. I have used BenNye neutral set for some time now. Sienna is a medium-dark (coco) warm brown. I do think it will work for most medium-dark to deep brown ethnic skintones. Nice addition to my makeup kit. On par with all BN powders. Cost $8 for 3.5 oz shaker jar.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (835 reviews)

Age36-43