Ben Nye Powder Cheek Rouge - Soleil Red

Ben Nye Powder Cheek Rouge - Soleil Red
Powder Cheek Rouge - Soleil Red

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearorl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Silica (Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, D&C Red 30, D&C Red 7, D&C Red 36, D&C Red 22, FD&C Yellow 5, Chromium Oxide Green) (Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (and) Polysorbate 20)

on 9/3/2012 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

RED for REAL. I bought this looking for a true red blush and I am not disappointed. I am NC50/C8 for reference and this is a vivid red. So much pigment. I just have to touch the pan with my brush and have plenty product. I have to blend this down even then. I love this and several other Ben Nye blushes. I would repurchase.

on 12/24/2010 2:52:00 PM

I actually use this as an eyeshadow. True red eyeshadows are almost impossible to find, and it's great for a really dramatic look. I have tried using this as it was intended, as a blush, but it is SO PIGMENTED that i find it nearly impossible. Generally, a product with a lot of pigmentation is a good thing, but I find that with blushes, too much pigment can be a curse, since it's so easy to go overboard with blush. I tap the tiniest possible amount onto my brush, try putting it on, and it looks ridiculous. So yea, as a blush it doesn't work for me, but as an eyeshadow it's amazing.

on 11/29/2008 11:08:00 PM

When it says red, it means it. Wonderfully pigmented. Simply gorgeous. I have very pale skin, so if I apply it to my cheeks in the slightest it looks HORRIBLE. However, I love using it in the corner of gold shadow for a nice holiday look, or around halloween. It's a gorgeous color, and works wonderfully as a shadow as well as a blush. Beware though, harsh red pigments are harsh on sensitive eyes.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Just purchase Soleil Red today. Deep, true-colored, bright, fire-engine red with matte finish. So very pretty with my deep bronze-brown skin(NW45 or HIP 818). Like to pair with HIP 'Glowing' Bronzer on cheeks/temples and under brow. Super pigmented. A very tiny bit covers my whole cheek. Cost $6 at local theatre supply store. Finely milled. Blends/applies like a dream.

Popular Blush Products