Boots Botanics Hydrating Serum Capsules

No Image

on 8/24/2008 6:51:00 AM

My hubby bought this back for me from BKK.I aplied this at night after toner and nothing else. Skin feel soft (maybe coz of the silicone?) Next morning, no grease , oil feeling. Skin look even tone.

I think this would be a good makeup primer as it gives an instant matte and soothes to skin

I wasn't really interested in the improvement of fine lines and wrinkles when I bought this product. It says it improves both, but I was more interested in the hydration aspect. This product feels great on my dry winter skin, and it really relieves dry winter itch. My face hasn't been faring well this winter, so I thought I'd give this product a try. It's been great on my neck and face without causing acne. It absorbs really fast too without being sticky. I'd highly recommend this product to anyone with similar problems.

on 5/19/2007 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These green capsules actually look creepy to me. Actually inside the liquid/gel is transparent. Skin absorbs after 5-10 seconds which leaves face comfortable and smooth (the smoothness is artificial though, I think it is because it has Trimethylsiloxysilacate, but not sure). I kind of like it because the next morning, I do see my face looks so even toned and balanced (not oily as usual). I think probably I will buy it again; it is $10 for 30 capsules. (My skin type: oily T area, normal U area)