Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Have they changed the lotion recently. I have using this lotion for many years but I noticed a slight change in it. I may be imagining things. The texture is good but the smell has little fragrance which I don't like. Thanks very much.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very dry skin and moisturiser tends to just help out a little, if I'm lucky.

My friend bought a bottle of Aveeno and one day, I decided to try it. I honestly thought it had dried in a layer over my skin, because it felt so smooth. It turned out, that's just how soft it made my skin. I was pleasantly surprised.

I went out and bought a bottle of it myself the next day. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a moisturizer for my face and thought that maybe this could work even though it is targeted for the body. Well, it didn't work for my face. I had itchy spots appearing after a few days of uses. It was really itchy, red... Like hives. Plus, few clogged pores (whiteheads)... Really disappointed that it didn't work, since the moisturizing level of this lotion was pretty good... but couldn't stand the itchy bumps anymore...!

However, it works really well as a body moisturizer. (Just not for the face area)

I use this for my face and it doesn't break me out. The price isn't bad, the scent is mild, and it absorbs decently well.

I've been using this every day for the last twelve years as a hand moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot. This re-hydrates them. Great that it's fragrance free! Simple formula, no parabens or sensitizing preservatives like methylisothiazolinone (I prefer to use argan or almond oil on my body after shower just because I feel like it is healthier.)

Check out my notepad for $10 off Paula's Choice and discounts at a few clothing retailers.

I live in a very dry climate. The dry weather causes my skin to also be very dry throughout the year. My skin gets especially dry during the winter time. This daily moisturizing lotion has been one of the best lotions that I've used to help my extra dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have eczema ( skin condition ) and i had to use a diplobase cream which I hated because it stuck to my clothes and it irritated me . My dad's work colleague also had eczema and told my dad about aveeno and that it wont stick to your clothes and feel thick on your skin . She told him that it had really benefited her . I fell in love with this cream because it really did moisturize my skin and helped my skin look healthy . the only issue with aveeno is that you have to keep on applying the cream if your skin is dry . When your skin is a bit softer you could reduce the amount of times you wear it . the cream alos made my skin gow which I really loved

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

pros:
- softens skin
- no scent
- non-irritating

cons
- kind of pricey

I have used this lotion on and off for over 10 years. I use it all over, even for my face. In the dry winter months, it's the only moisturizer that keeps my skin from flaking. When I don't need as much moisture I will just spot treat my face with it, concentrating on dry areas. It is a wonderful makeup primer as well. The active ingredient is dimethicone, a silicone, which is what most primers are made of. I need a silicone based primer before ALL base makeup because it stops oxidization, which happens with almost every foundation, bb or cc cream I own. If I don't use a primer or this lotion, my face is orange. I keep a large pump bottle by my bed, a small tube at work, and one in my purse. This is truly an HG product for me.

I don't really like aveeno products but I bought this because it was 40% off in the cartwheel app. I ended up liking it a lot, I've been using it to moisturize my face before I apply my makeup and it glides on easily with one small pump. Every lotion I've tried leaves my face greasy but this dries quickly and keeps my face feeling soft, even when I wear makeup which is awesome.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive, easy to procure - and it works.
Needed a large pump-top bottle of lotion for the office - and this is unscented (can smell a little like product - if that makes any sense) and this is fine for that.

No issues.