Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

I've been using this every day for the last twelve years as a hand moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot. This re-hydrates them. Great that it's fragrance free! Simple formula, no parabens or sensitizing preservatives like methylisothiazolinone (I prefer to use argan or almond oil on my body after shower just because I feel like it is healthier.)

Check out my notepad for $10 off Paula's Choice and discounts at a few clothing retailers.

I live in a very dry climate. The dry weather causes my skin to also be very dry throughout the year. My skin gets especially dry during the winter time. This daily moisturizing lotion has been one of the best lotions that I've used to help my extra dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have eczema ( skin condition ) and i had to use a diplobase cream which i hated because it stuck to my clothes and it irritated me . My dads work colleague also had eczema and told my dad about aveeno and that it wont stick to your clothes and feel thick on your skin . She told him that it had really benefited her . I fell in love with this cream because it really did moisturize my skin and helped my skin look healthy . the only issue with aveeno is that you have to keep on applying the cream if your skin is dry . When your skin is a bit softer you could reduce the amount of times you wear it .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

pros:
- softens skin
- no scent
- non-irritating

cons
- kind of pricey

I have used this lotion on and off for over 10 years. I use it all over, even for my face. In the dry winter months, it's the only moisturizer that keeps my skin from flaking. When I don't need as much moisture I will just spot treat my face with it, concentrating on dry areas. It is a wonderful makeup primer as well. The active ingredient is dimethicone, a silicone, which is what most primers are made of. I need a silicone based primer before ALL base makeup because it stops oxidization, which happens with almost every foundation, bb or cc cream I own. If I don't use a primer or this lotion, my face is orange. I keep a large pump bottle by my bed, a small tube at work, and one in my purse. This is truly an HG product for me.

I don't really like aveeno products but I bought this because it was 40% off in the cartwheel app. I ended up liking it a lot, I've been using it to moisturize my face before I apply my makeup and it glides on easily with one small pump. Every lotion I've tried leaves my face greasy but this dries quickly and keeps my face feeling soft, even when I wear makeup which is awesome.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Inexpensive, easy to procure - and it works.
Needed a large pump-top bottle of lotion for the office - and this is unscented (can smell a little like product - if that makes any sense) and this is fine for that.

No issues.

I like the fragrance free lotion but it leaves a plasticy smell and feels a little sticky. The smell does go off after a while. Good value for money though. Likely not going to repurchase it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i like this lotion because it moisturizes well, doesn't irritate sensitive skin (it's excellent for after shaving) and its scent, or rather lack of, is completely undetectable. i never have to worry about the 'smell' of this lotion clashing with any fragrance because it smells like absolutely nothing

Greasy sorbolene style moisturiser

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

One of my favourite everyday body lotions. I love the smell, its natural and the consistency is not thick or thin, it's easily absorbed into skin