Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the only lotion I will use from now on. I love that Aveeno is scent-free and not greasy, as well as made with less chemicals than most drugstore brands. I have eczema-prone skin and this is the only lotion that is gentle and moisturizing enough to soothe my dry, itchy patches and even make them disappear! Whenever I switch to another lotion (e.g. when travelling or visiting my parents), my eczema inevitably comes back. Oatmeal is great for dry skin and I love that it is a primary ingredient in this lotion. To maximize its natural moisturizing power, I usually mix my Aveeno with a bit of water and almond oil before applying :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect for dry skin. Truly moisturizes 24-h

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion leaves a very noticeable feeling on the skin. And it’s very sticky. I live in a hot and humid country and that could be why, but it’s also sticky in air-con environment. Quite unbearable for me. I see that some people don’t find it sticky, so it could be something that I’m doing differently.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This moisturiser is good if you have dry skin around your whole body and face. This relieves some of your itchy bites and it does a really good job moisturising dry areas. But since I have oily skin this doesn’t really do much for my face, like it definitely did leave my skin feeling a bit soft and it'd hydrate my face but only a small amount and then it’d wear off. I don’t think this moisturiser does any help for my oily skin as it doesn’t help control the shine and grease on my T zone and cheeks. And also when you reach the end you’ll need to try and scrape the cream as the pump doesn’t work when it’s almost finish.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Have they changed the lotion recently. I have using this lotion for many years but I noticed a slight change in it. I may be imagining things. The texture is good but the smell has little fragrance which I don't like. Thanks very much.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have very dry skin and moisturiser tends to just help out a little, if I'm lucky.

My friend bought a bottle of Aveeno and one day, I decided to try it. I honestly thought it had dried in a layer over my skin, because it felt so smooth. It turned out, that's just how soft it made my skin. I was pleasantly surprised.

I went out and bought a bottle of it myself the next day. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I was looking for a moisturizer for my face and thought that maybe this could work even though it is targeted for the body. Well, it didn't work for my face. I had itchy spots appearing after a few days of uses. It was really itchy, red... Like hives. Plus, few clogged pores (whiteheads)... Really disappointed that it didn't work, since the moisturizing level of this lotion was pretty good... but couldn't stand the itchy bumps anymore...!

However, it works really well as a body moisturizer. (Just not for the face area)

I use this for my face and it doesn't break me out. The price isn't bad, the scent is mild, and it absorbs decently well.

I've been using this every day for the last twelve years as a hand moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot. This re-hydrates them. Great that it's fragrance free! Simple formula, no parabens or sensitizing preservatives like methylisothiazolinone (I prefer to use argan or almond oil on my body after shower just because I feel like it is healthier.)

Check out my notepad for $10 off Paula's Choice and discounts at a few clothing retailers.

I live in a very dry climate. The dry weather causes my skin to also be very dry throughout the year. My skin gets especially dry during the winter time. This daily moisturizing lotion has been one of the best lotions that I've used to help my extra dry skin.

Popular Lotions / Creams