4.3

Shop Now

Reviews

from

21 days ago

Love, love, love this! While it is not moisturizing and occlusive enough for the cold season, this is my moisturizer of choice for the warmer season. I apply right after showering, without toweling my skin dry, massaging, and letting my skin absorb it while I do my makeup. It is fragrance-free, not too greasy, and keeps my skin hydrated all day.

About reviewer (882 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

5 months ago

I had been using this product for 6 years straight. It was an amazing moisturizer for my combination/ dry skin but for some reason last year it stopped working for me. I'm not sure if the formula has changed or my skin but it doesn't work for me. It doesn't feel as "rich" and moisturizing anymore.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 months ago

Forms non greasy protective shield of your hands! It stays even after a hand wash.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

a year ago

Love this lotion. Absorbs quickly and keeps my skin moisturized for a long time. I love that it's fragrance free and non greasy.

About reviewer (444 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

a year ago

A very cost effective and well-performing body moisturizer. Although I cannot use this on my face, but on dry areas anywhere lower than my neck this works well and relieves any dry or uncomfortable feeling - especially after a hot shower or using a strong soap/wash. It also works quite well on my legs which are very prone to flakiness. Many body moisturizers that I've used before, regardless of price have left a sticky or oily layer on the skin but this doesn't - it sinks straight in and that's what I love about it. I've even used it as a scalp moisturizer in combination with 'Brigeo Scalp Revival Charcoal shampoo' (a dime size amount directly to scalp after shampooing and towel drying hair) and it helps keep my scalp hydrated and less prone to itchiness. Any other lotion would be too heavy and end up weighing my hair down, leaving it greasy.  Also perfect as a hand cream during the summer months, though perhaps not as rich as one might need for winter in cold climates.  All in all a good purchase!  Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)  1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/cJM_BEIlvts"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/cJM_BEIlvts" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> I've tried the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion myself because I have combination skin but I tent to have a bit more of a drier skin then oilier skin which is why I wanted to give it a try. I love that the lotion is so affordable and that it's so easy to use. I mentioned all the information and my opinion about the product in the video above, or you'll find the video on the right side of the reviews :)

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I don't know what's in this stuff as there's nothing particularly exciting about the ingredients list but it's currently the only product i can rely on to help soothe my sensitive, easily irritated skin. i have a similar experience as the reviewer thats listed first when sorting by most helpful (jaychou101), except that instead of over treating acne i've been over treating redness that flares up. some other popular products i've used to try to calm things down over the past few weeks: cosrx snail essence, benton aloe &amp; propolis, la roche posay lipikar baum and lotion, eucerin baby eczema relief lotion, cerave baby moisturizing lotion, rosehip seed oil, trader joe's vitamin e oil, scinic honey all in one, etude house soon jung 5.5 relief toner, etc etc. sadly these appear to only inflame things more lately, so in realizing i may be overcomplicating things, i've paired my routine down to la roche posay gentle facial cleanser and then this aveeno lotion quickly after (and for now missha all around safe block sunscreen). the aveeno feels like it both sinks in but also partly sets on top so my skin feels bouncy and comfortable. it overall helps my facial skin calm down so it more closely matches my pale neck. for what it's worth, my skin is also prone to odd pimples and breaking out from products and this has not been an issue with the aveeno. i'm gonna keep up with this routine as using only this (rather than layering more advanced products asian-beauty style) is really helping. i'm grateful to have found something that works and wanted to share! i have repurchased several times over already. (FWIW, the only other product i love for this is la roche posay cicaplast baume b5, but i sometimes worry it can break me out).

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

I discovered this a few years ago and have been using it ever since, mostly for my hands. I keep a pump bottle in the bathroom at home, another at my desk at work, a tube in my car and another in my travel bag. It’s great for smoothing the skin and cuticles. For me, it sinks right in and I like that it’s fragrance free. Sometimes scented hand lotions can be a bit much. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

a year ago

I like Aveeno but don’t love this. The lotion is so thick that it clogged up the pump and it leaves a sticky feeling on my body - today the lotion was pilling on my legs as it didn’t fully absorb in 4 hours! There are definitely better body moisturisers out there.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2 years ago

This is the only lotion I will use from now on. I love that Aveeno is scent-free and not greasy, as well as made with less chemicals than most drugstore brands. I have eczema-prone skin and this is the only lotion that is gentle and moisturizing enough to soothe my dry, itchy patches and even make them disappear! Whenever I switch to another lotion (e.g. when travelling or visiting my parents), my eczema inevitably comes back. Oatmeal is great for dry skin and I love that it is a primary ingredient in this lotion. To maximize its natural moisturizing power, I usually mix my Aveeno with a bit of water and almond oil before applying :)

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm