no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

This does absolutely nothing it doesn't dry out or reduce spots I have tried it multiple times incase I wasn't giving it a fair go, save your money it simply doesn't do anything.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

As someone who suffers from adult hormonal acne, this product is outstanding. My skin doesn't repsond well to B.P. (too drying/irritating) or salicylic acid (ineffective) but the sulfur in this seems to do the trick. It really helps bring down the inflammation on red and painful pimples. It won't make them disappear overnight - come on, nothing will! - but it works wonders at shrinking and soothing blemishes. I find this works best when I catch a pimple just starting to become raised/slightly red. It can seriously knock those out overnight, or in the very least keep them from turning into something bigger. I've even used a very thin layer of this over a large area (basically, my entire chin) and it has never caused irritation. Only a couple drawbacks here - it doesn't perform great under makeup, so I use it mostly at night. Also, the product kind of squirts out of the tube if you aren't careful. Can be wasteful for something expensive. I will absolutely 100% continue to repurchase this though and would definitely recommend it.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

6 years ago

I have not made up my mind completely yet, but it seems to work fine. What it seems to do is to minimize pores and hence better the skin appearance. it might be diminishing acne, but they do not definitely disappear, at best they get smaller

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

from

8 years ago

You know when you get that awful painful feeling under the skin and you just know within hours it will start to look red and transform to a large bump? This treatment actually gets rid of the pain and swelling straight away, and starts flattening the pimple. The only downside to this is that it is quite hard to apply - especially in the morning, under make up. It dries and hardens quickly and doesn't rub in very well. So it's great at night if you just want to wear it as a bright white visible spot cream, but if you want to disguise it you have to work very quickly! I would still buy it though because it is very effective.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

8 years ago

After carefully reviewing various spot treatments to find which would work most effectively on those nasty hormonal bumps I decided to give this one a try and I'm so glad I did. I was a long time user of bp (clinique emergency gel lotion) which I loved but I think maybe my skin started to become resistant to it. So I decided to try the sulfur treatment and so far so good. I gave it 4 stars since I just started using it and I don't know how it will continue in the long run but I'm hoping that within a week my skin should be in much better shape. It definitely has reduced the redness and inflammation and calmed the skin down in general. Also not drying at all which is a plus in my book! I bought mine a few dollars cheaper so the price doesn't bother me especially if the product does what it claims and you don't need to use much for application b/c of the thick consistency so it should last quite awhile. I recommend anyone with the same issues as mine to go ahead and buy it you have nothing to lose! Good luck!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Great product, really works as advertised

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

9 years ago

I bought this in the attempt to rid me of the clogged pores on my forehead. For the first few uses it did live up to what it said it was supposed to. However after continued use(week), I dabbed it on my spots and nothing happened. I continued dabbing it on overnight on the spots, but they didnt budge, just kept slowly getting bigger. I was hoping that it would work for me considering I spent a pretty penny for this stuff, but its not as good when I once bought it. My skin gets used to products fast, so if that isnt the case for you, then I suggest you buy it for yourself. Hopefully you will have better luck than me!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I've been looking for an alternative to BP, as it appears it doesn't work anymore on my face. I have to say this product is quite effective. It's not MAGIC. It doesn't make pimples disappear completely overnight, but it does reduce and flatten them quite a bit, and then they should go away in a few days. It's expensive, but it works. The only reason this doesn't get a 5 from me is the absurd cap design. This product is very THICK, and the cap is a little well. So what ends up happening is you try to squeeze out as much as you need, but a lot of product ends up sticking to the inside of the cap. The best way to avoid wasting half the product is to unscrew the cap completely and dispense directly from the tube.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

10 years ago

Can not live with out this added to my routine at night saved my face!!!!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

11 years ago

This is an AMAZING product! I woke up in the morning and felt "IT" on my forehead... I went to work and put some of this spot treatment on. I dusted it with halo powder and went about my day. When I got home and washed my face my pimple was dead! I will buy this product until I die. It does not dry out your skin. This is best used on bumpy blemishes. I promise it will zap those pimples away!!!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43