4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 days ago

Just one of the most flattering palettes I own, when used with good brushes. Never irritated my sensitive eyes. Have used for years. Warm NC40. All that's needed is liner of choice and mascara. It lasts well. It has finely milled pigment like a more expensive brand would. I use the darkest shade for the main lid colour and the orange for crease. When blended lightly the shimmer doesnt look odd as it's not high sheen like UD- it is mainly colour that remains. I do use cream shadow or shadow sticks to deepen or serve as a base for areas depending on the effect I want. Need only 2 brushes at most, Trish McEvoy 29 and a Chanel blending one. Those two (and similar shapes eg MAC 217) can smush into the pan and pick up and apply cheap shadows in a flattering smooth way and diffuse. It looks extra good with MAC Nymphette lipgloss, the colours work well together.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

3.0

9 months ago

This has a good dupe for MAC Amber Lights. It is a good useful item and worth trying. In my opinion it gives a v similar look to Naked Reloaded except I think the shimmer here has more personality to keep the look from being too mellow.

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

These colors are OK....when used all together they kind of blend into one and it looks like boring brown (at least on me). The sparkly gold shade also looks too orange on my fair skin so I especially don't care for that one. Good price for some starter brown shades but not enough for me

About reviewer (985 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I like these. I think they are Maybelline eye shadows that actually work. I own two of these palettes and they both work rather well, they blend well and have good pigmentation (the applicators are garbage, don't even mess around with those). There are a lot of shiny shades though, especially of those labelled "crease" and I do not enjoy shiny crease shades. Overall these palettes are worth checking out.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

If you wanna good pigmentation better apply with your fingers. Good selection of neutrals if you wanna do a look in the go.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

This eyeshadow quad is a great everyday neutral. It leans a bit warmer, but it doesn't clash with my cool-toned skin; I also don't use the bronzy shade. I put it on in the morning and it's still there when I wash my face at night. It doesn't fade or crease, and I don't use primer, just concealer and powder. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because it's a little more shimmery than I prefer, but the crease color is matte, which balances it out. Overall, this is a great palette.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

I've only recently gotten into eye shadow, and this was one of my first purchases. Can't say I'm too impressed with it. Price was good, I think around $6, packaging is average. I don't think the colours are the most flattering on my skin, and the crease colour doesn't really show up at all. I applied them with my own brushes, and it looked pretty good at first. I find it doesn't last very well. I haven't tried it with an eye primer, which would probably make a difference, but after two or three hours it looks pretty faded away, and I don't have oily lids. I don't think I would buy the regular Maybelline eye shadows again, if I buy any more I will get the Color Tattoo ones, which I hear are much better.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I am impressed! I'll admit it's not anything super special but it just works so well for me! The colors and tones are warm and it's really easy for beginners, although I have been using it for years and although I have tried plenty of others I keep coming back to this one for everyday use :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

Love this! I bought this to do a smoky brown eye for a wedding. It was perfect. I used all four. I often use the top golden brown color with a brown eyeliner for day to day wear. I get complimented on it all the time. I also use the color intended for the crease alone too. The liner color didn't really impress me. I was hoping for a deeper brown. Didn't apply as pigmented as the others. That is my only complaint. Please use a brush when applying. Goes on much nicer. Stays on all day as well. I plan on purchasing other quad colors from Maybelline now. Price is low and results are great.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

5 years ago

I adore this! It was hard to find when I was looking for it a few months ago, I had to go to 3 diff stores coz it was sold out. I ended up using it quite a bit, one of my fave Maybelline products which I have "graduated" not quite sure that's the right word but I evolved my collection to using more urban decay eyeshadows, but it will always hold a useful place in my collection. I just personally (myself) prefer the UD Nakeds franchise but I would rebuy this in a heartbeat. It's such a neat little quad! A little DS gem. (Nothing against Maybelline). This quad is fun & looks good with everything. Such a gr8 quad do I dare say my fave DS quad. Maybelline did a really gr8 job on this. I love finding gr8 DS makeup.

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure