Uploaded by BFrosty

price range

Reviews

Apr/19/2012

So,

I just recently purchased the Kate Spade Twirl, and i must say it's a great summer scent. It's very strong when you first put it on but after a couple of hours it dries down to a nice clean, soapy fresh scent. Like a "Just got of the shower" type of feel to it. I have always loved her purses and wallets so trying out the perfume was something i really wanted to …

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

1.0

May/18/2007

I so wanted to like this!

It's strong and high-pitched (does that make any sense?) and almost hurts my throat. The honeysuckle is detectable, even for me -- I'm bad at identifying anything. I'm hoping it will wear off soon. :(

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/15/2006

Beautiful and sophisticated, this honeysuckle-based fragrance really does turn heads! I've got so many compliments wearing it. It's not 1-dimentional and lasts all day.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

Oct/11/2006

This is the only bottle of perfume that I finished in a couple of months. It is the most feminine, beautiful floral scent. I had received it as a gift a while back and it has been impossible to find anywhere except for Ebay. Get it if you can get your hands on it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesOther

3.0

Jul/25/2006

Such a beautiful bottle that looks good on my dresser. This is a strong, white floral with honeysuckle that I seem to love, but can be too much for my nose sometimes. A little dab on the neck or wrsts is all you need. At the end, the notes start taking on a creamy note. Probably the gardenia. perfect for spring.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromtippie

May/15/2006

A beautiful , sophisticated and voluptous fresh white floral, with top notes of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine that dries down to a "true to scent" sweet and heady honeysuckle,yes "real honeysuckle". Perfect for summer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Apr/20/2006

I love Kate Spade Beauty, and I've been getting by buying it off Ebay. But I THINK it may be in production again! Checked out the website and I think you can order it once again!!! Unfortunately live in the UK and they won't ship internationally. =(

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jan/30/2006

Kudos to Kate Spade for making a celebratory white floral fragrance that is bursting with character; this one is not shy, but not too strong. It's joyous. Like Marc Jacobs is all about the gardenia, and Michael by Michael Kors is all about tuberose, Kate Spade is all about honeysuckle. I have read several articles and she wanted the fragrance's center to be honeysuckle, and so it …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1125 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Sep/06/2005

A really beautiful, honeyed and lush floral scent, ranking up there Acca Kappa's Calycanthus and Serge Lutens' Fleurs d'Oranger in my Floral Hall of Fame. I can see how this initially might turn many off, as it opens with a decided tuberose note. And not the creamy, wimpy tuberose found in most scents today, but the real spitfire, in-your-face mentholy rubbery tuberose that makes …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (848 reviews)

SkinNormal

3.0

Apr/29/2005

Honeysuckle -- overpowering, overwhelming, and without escape. Gave me an immediate headache. Could imagine it being lovely on someone else, but I couldn't get past the initial power burst this scent delivers.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool