Stila Look No. 2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bough this from Beautycrunch.com for only $15. I'm very happy with it and would buy it for the full price. It's perfect for a natural, everyday look. It comes w/ 3 shimmery e/s: a peachy gold (Oasis), a pale taupe (Lame - also very similar to Wheat), and a dark neutral brown (Coin). If you find that the gold e/s is too orange for your skin tone, you can mix it (via fluffy blending brush) with Lame before you apply. I got this tip from Stila As the Artist. Coin e/s is dark brown, but is too light as liner shade for me. I like to use it to fill in my brows, and as a crease color. The blush is a peachy pink. It looks light in the palette, but it's very pigmented and I only need to use a small amount.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a lovely collection of colors housed conveniently in a very sturdy book-style palette that closes securly and protects the contents very well. The previous reviewer mentioned the colors, all of which are very wearable. I use Oasis (gorgeous) or Lame (equally lovely) as a wash over the lid, then line with Coin (this works as a subtle but effective liner for me). The shadows are the usual excellent Stila quality, and the shimmer is subtle and very wearable. Tint is a lovely pinky-peach blush that is neither warm nor cool, and coordinates well with the Enchanting gloss. The gloss too is shimmery but not overwhelming, not gritty, and quite moisturizing. A light coat is all you need. I find this palette very wearable (Stila C, MAC C3). It's probably best for warm-weather looks, but is still great during cooler weather. Recommended!

This is a look book that consists of 3 eyeshadows and 1 blush and it comes with a It gloss too. Eye colours are Lame, Oasis and Coin. Blush colour is Tint and the It gloss is Enchanting.

First of all, I must say how much I love the texture of Stila eyeshadows. They are so soft and they stay on for a long time. This palette gives me a nice glowly neutral look that I love so much. The It gloss texture reminds me of MAC's Chromeglass. I lke how it matches with the eys and cheek.

I really love the packaging too. Packaged to look like a little magazine cover. I love it so much I bought Look No.4 too. I can understand how some girls go all crazy and get all 4 look books , I'm so tempted myself.

Popular Palettes