4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

Thank you Cat Cosmetics and thank you Makeup Alley for turning me on to such a great product! I am fair skinned, and this is my HG blush, the only one I need to use. This, along with the catnip bronzer, and I am done baby! This blush is a sheer, clear pink, with a barely noticeable shimmer. Just purrfect. And it layers like a dream. I debated for so long whether or not to go ahead and get this and I am so glad I did!

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

16 years ago

This is an absolutely beautiful color, a very feminine soft pink that is so flattering on my fair skin. Thank you, Cat, Whiskers is now my HG blush. :)

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

16 years ago

I really like this blush. I ordered it after all the raves on the board. It's a lovely pinky, peach colors that gives your face a nice glow.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

16 years ago

This is my first Cat Cosmetics product & it is the BEST blush I have ever had so far! I am a LLL-skin type, but I think everyone could wear this blush. The colour is peachy-pink with gold shimmers, making my cheeks glow beautifully. Definately 5 lippies for it, and I will buy it again when I run out of it. Now I want to try their Catnip bronzer!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

16 years ago

I LOVE this blush! I bought the Cat Cosmetics Six Kitten and loved this so much, I went back and bought a separate blush too! It's a perfect pink-soft,clear,not muddy,good for almost anyone. Texture of this blush is sublime-it's sheer yet covers well (how? don't know!) Great pigmentation, a very vague hint of shimmer but not frosty.One of my favorites, and I have many and lots of beauties-this is a must-have. A staple. Highly recommend anyone buying this ASAP!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

16 years ago

I am an LLL, with blonde hair and rosacea..I found this pinky/peach blush to be natural looking and easily buildable. Texture is silky with great pigment! Very natural color that I believe many skintones can pull off for that "natural flush" of color.

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

from

16 years ago

I love my Cat Cosmetics Whiskers Blush. I think this is one of those peachy-pink colors that would look good on anyone. I love the size of this little blush container as it is small enough to take along with me where ever I go. I find this color more peach than pink on my fair skin with yellow undertones cheeks. I often top it with just a pop of Bobbi Brown pink blush. Together it makes a perfect blush color combination.

About reviewer (821 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

16 years ago

This blush has become my new all-time favorite! The color is so pretty & natural and much more flattering than Nars Orgasm on me.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

16 years ago

beautiful blush! definately will purchase this again!

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

16 years ago

This blush should work for most people. It is a neutral pink similar to Nars O. I like medium-dark blushes, so I have to tweak it a bit (with a bronzer, etc.) for my personal taste.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination