4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I am very, very pale; finding the right blush is difficult. This is a nice, warm pink that is not too bright on my white skin. It wears well.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age

HairOther

EyesBlue

from

15 years ago

I love this blush! Nice color, long-lasting, applies nicely... what more can I say? LOVE IT!

About reviewer (1350 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

15 years ago

A NICE WARM PINK. DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CUPIE DOLL.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I love my new Cat Whiskers blush! Really nice sweet pinkish colour with tiny gold shimmers, it gives a radiant glow without overdoing it. It doesn't have very lasting powers though, had to reapply after 6hrs. But it's so tiny and cute, it's easily portable. Will repurchase it! =)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

15 years ago

Beautiful, beautiful natural looking blush. It is a great blend of peach and pink with slight golden shimmer. I thought it may be too warm for my neutral/cool skin, but it works beautifully. Very pigmented and smooth also. This is great for an everyday glowy look. UPDATE: This is officially my favorite blush ever. It's perfect. All my poor other blushes are so neglected now...sorry NARS, Shu.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

15 years ago

I like this blush but the color was too peachy for my test. Otherwise it is a nice blush.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

15 years ago

I have a fair complexion and whiskers blush is perfect for me. This is one of two blushes I use. Whiskers gives me a natural, glowy look.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

15 years ago

I have the combo blush/bronzer called "Catskers". It's great! I use the darker shade as a contour shade and the lighter side as a blush. It's difficult to find a shade to use as a contour powder but Cat has it! This is a great combination and I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

16 years ago

I have the whiskers blush in a combo with Catnip bronzer and Cat and mouse glosses. When I tried this blush it was obvious I had to buy it. It just looks that good. The bronzer goes great with it as well. I don't like the packaging I have. The gold color case gets really scratched; they have changed it since I think. Also I would NOT recomend buying a combo with glosses. The blush just gets mucked up in them.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal

HairBrown

16 years ago

I got this blush in the combo with the Catnip bronzer...they call the combo "Catskers". Beautiful, natural pink that almost anyone could wear. I was pleasantly surprised at how much of both products were in the compact. Will definitely buy this again! Update 10/7/04: I've thrown away my other blush...this is SO perfect!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

HairBrown